Homemade cakes like your mother used to bake for your birthday
9 Ounce (Duncan Hines)
1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. In a bowl, put together cake mix, eggs, oil and water.
2. Using an electric beater, beat the cake mixture well until smooth.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a silicon Bundt cake mould with 1/3 of frosting.
4. Pour in the cake batter and microwave for about 10 minutes, check it after 8.5 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from the microwave and allow it to sit for 2 minutes.
6. Place a plate over the silicon mould and invert it all together and allow it to cool completely.
7. Spread the remaining frosting on top.
If you don’t like baking a cake during summers for your Kid's party, then here is microwave cake recipe that going to please you. In this video, Chef shows us how to make a cake in 10 minutes in microwave using Duncan Hines cake mix and frosting. It’s so simple, that even your teenage kids can help you. Now making a cake is no herculean task.