1. To prepare the dressing in a blending jar add whole shallot, red wine vinaigrette, Dijon mustard, garlic and theme.
2. Blend all the ingredients together.
3. Add the salt and pepper and blend again.
4. Slice the bacon into pieces.
5. Put the bread in the oven and toast at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. Medium heat a pan and stir fry the bacon in it. Preserve the bacon fat.
7. Put a pan over low heat and add butter into that.
8. Break each egg a time into the pan until four eggs are done.
9. Cover with a lid and keep for 2 minutes.
10. Bring out the toast when ready and brush the bacon fat into them.
11. Spread the cheese over each slice of bread.
12. In a plate spread the green leaves and sprinkle the dressing on the top of it.
13. Drop few bacon cubes over it.
14. Place the bread slices beside the greens.
15. Drop the eggs in between.
16. Drizzle some freshly ground pepper over it.
After a busy day, when you yearn for something easy and filling, bistro salad could tot up as the best option. Loaded with bacon, eggs and loads and loads of leafy greens, you can have it in the evening or a quick brunch. it's simple to throw together and is very tasty and easy too. Just stream the video to learn how to toss up world best bistro salad at home.