27th of 100 easy weeknight dinner recipes: quick, healthy and cheap recipes that take about 30 minutes from start to finish. This is my version of a Hungarian goulash.
1 Pound, chopped (I used feather blade steak)
1 , bite size pieces
1 , roughly chopped
Beef stock/Lamb stock
1 Cup (16 tbs) (just enough to cover meat)
Salt and pepper
1. In a pan, heat oil, add onion, and paprika. Stir, pour little stock and cook for a couple of minutes.
2. Add meat, turn the heat down and let it brown.
3. Add chopped peppers and cover with stock. Turn the heat up and bring it to a boil.
4. Season with salt, cover with lid, turn the heat down and cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle pepper and serve with crusty bread.
Have you been looking for the perfect Hungarian Goulash recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn this all time favorite, Classic Hungarian Goulash recipe. Add it to your menu and impress your family.
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Hungarian Goulash Recipe Video