Victoria Threader's Gingerbread Cupcakes
|For the cakes|
|Butter||150 Gram, softened|
|Caster sugar||150 Gram|
|Self raising flour||150 Gram|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground clove||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Clementines zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||3 Drop|
|For the buttercream|
|Unsalted butter||160 Gram, softened|
|Icing sugar||500 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Clementine zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Clementines juice||30 Milliliter|
|Edible glitter/Sprinkles and icing stars||5 Gram|
1. Set the oven to 190°C/Gas 5. Prepare a 12 case bun tray lined with gold foil paper cases.
2. In a bowl, add butter, caster sugar, self raising flour, eggs, milk, vanilla extract and Zest of clementines. Beat until smooth using a hand blender. Mix in the ginger, cloves and cinnamon.
3. Divide the mixture between 12 cases of bun tray, and bake in the centre of the oven at 190°C for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove the cakes from the oven and transfer them to a wire rack to cool.
5. In a bowl, place the butter, icing sugar and vanilla extract along with the clementine juice and zest. Whisk using a hand blender at full speed until smooth.
6. Using a bag with a star nozzle to pipe the buttercream on the top of the cakes. Decorate with sprinkles and stars.
7. Serve this Gingerbread Cupcakes on the Christmas day.