Wiener Tiara Bake
|Onions||2 Large, chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Thawed frozen orange juice concentrate||5 Tablespoon, frozen (From A 6 Ounce Cans)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ready mix bread stuffing||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frankfurters||1 Pound, halved crosswise|
|Stuffed green olives||16 Small|
1. Saute onions in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan.
2. Stir in 4 tablespoons of orange-juice concentrate and water; bring to boiling. Pour over the stuffing mix in a large bowl; toss until evenly moist. Spoon into a lightly greased 6-cup souffle dish or into straight-side baking dish.
3. Stand frankfurter halves around outer edge of dish, pushing them about halfway down into stuffing; cover with foil.
4. Bake -in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes; uncover.
5. Mix the remaining 1 tablespoon orange-juice concentrate with honey in a cup; brush part of the glaze over frankfurters.
6. Continue baking, brushing once or twice more with remaining orange mixture, 10 minutes longer, or until the frankfurters are richly glazed.
7. Thread each green olive onto a wooden pick; stick into the tops of the frankfurters just before serving.