1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, put all the ingredients for meatloaf and with clean hands mix and knead until well combined. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is moist.
4. On the prepared baking sheet, place the meat mixture and pat it with hands to shape it into a loaf. The thicker the loaf the longer it will take to cook.
5. Put the potato cubes around the meat and spread and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer the baking sheet in the hot oven and cook it for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 160 F.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and spread the ketchup over the meatloaf.
8. Return the meatloaf in the oven and let it cook for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 175 F.
9. Take the meat loaf out of the oven, slice and serve hot as desired.
You can use, tomato sauce or salsa instead of ketchup.
Meatloaf recipe by Dave is not just another recipe. He has a totally different recipe that can make your meatloaf all the more delicious. He is using some of his chicken broth along with the other ingredients, don't be surprised because it is this ingredients which will do wonder. Watch the video and see how delicious it looks.