1 Tablespoon (divided 2 tablespoon for greasing and 2 tablespoons for sauce)
Cooked elbow noodles
1 , beaten
2 Cup (32 tbs) (4 cheese blend)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Mild cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F
2. Grease a glass-baking dish with butter.
3. Spread the pasta in the bottom of the dish.
4. Drizzle egg all over the pasta and mix well.
5. In a saucepan, melt butter and add in the sour cream, ricotta cheese and Mexican cheese mixture and stir until all the cheese melts.
6. Add in the ¼ cup of cheddar and stir to mix.
7. Pour the cheese sauce over the noodles and mix well until well coated and flatten the surface.
8. Spread mild cheddar cheese on top and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until light browned on top.
9. Remove from the oven and let it sit for 30 minutes.
Don’t skip this Mac and Cheese video even if you have made this recipe several time. Dave is making is with a slight twist and its different to what you may have eaten so far. He is using some cream cheese and ricotta cheese along with Mexican four cheese and cheddar. Sounds absolutely mouth watering, so give it a try and fall in love with it.