Swiss Minute Steaks
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon (dried)|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Arrange steaks on preheated grill; place onion at edge of grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn steaks over and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until desired doneness.
4. Place steaks on serving plate. Combine partially cooked onion slices and remaining ingredients in 2-cup glass measure.
5. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bubbly. Pour over steaks. If desired, garnish with additional parsley.