|Buttered toast slices||6|
|Cheddar cheese||225 Gram, grated|
|Plain flour||25 Gram|
|Cold milk||425 Milliliter|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Melt butter in a stiuce pan, stir in the flour, mix well, remove from heat.
2. Gently pour in cold milk, stir continuously and return to the heat, cook until smooth and thick.
3. Add all seasoning, except nutmeg and 3/4 of the cheese.
4. Cook gently, without boiling, until the cheese has melted.
5. Spread the mixture over buttered toasts, cover with remaining cheese, sprinkle nutmeg on top.
6. Brown under hot grill, serve hot with salad.