1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, make an egg wash for the pastry by beating an egg with water.
3. In a medium bowl mix the Muenster cheese together with the parmesan cheese, green onion, and garlic powder.
4. Lightly flour the kitchen counter and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll with the rolling pin.
5. Brush the pastry sheet with the egg mixture and top it with the cheese mixture, followed by a layer of the spinach.
6. Starting with a short side, roll the pastry up like a jelly roll. Cut the roll into 20 slices.
7. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto baking sheets and brush with the egg mixture.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
9. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let the swirls cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
10. Serve Spinach Cheese Swirls with margarita.
When you are planning to serve something healthy yet delicious appetizers to your guests, these spinach cheese puff swirls are just the right choice. You can prepare it on any day, as most of the ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen. Check with the video to see, how the puff swirls are assembled before they are put into oven.