2. Lightly flour the kitchen counter and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into an 18x9-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 18 (3-inch) squares.
3. Place the pastry squares into the muffin-pan cups.
4. Spoon one teaspoon of peanut butter into each pastry cup. Top each with a square of chocolate and 3 mini-marshmallows.
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes until the pastries are golden brown.
6. Place the pastry on a wire rack along with the pan for 10 minutes.
7. Serve Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups with fruit juice.
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method.