3 Ounce, cut into 48 1/2 inch cubes flour for rolling
4 Tablespoon (For dusting)
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl add in the apples, chives and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
3. Lightly sprinkle the kitchen counter with flour and unfold one pastry sheet and roll into a 16x12-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 12 (4-inch) squares. Diagonally cut each pastry square in half to make 24 triangles. Repeat these steps with the remaining pastry sheet making a total of 48 triangles.
4. On the bottom side of the longest side of each pastry triangle, place 1/2 teaspoon of the apple mixture. Top each triangle with cheese.
5. Brush the 2 bottom corners of the pastry triangle with water and fold them over the filling. Press to seal the bottom of the pastries, leaving the top open. As shown in the video.
6. Place the pastries over the baking sheets. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F or until the pastries are golden brown.
7. Transfer the pastries on wire racks and let cool for 10 minutes.
8. Garnish Puff Pockets with chives and serve with wine.