|Puff pastry sheets||245 Gram, thawed (Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets)|
|Goat cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, cracked|
|Lemon zest||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
1. Preheat the oven at 400° degrees F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix goat cheese with parsley, chives and parmesan cheese.
3. Season with the cracked black pepper and lemon zest and mix all of the ingredients evenly and set the filling aside.
4. Flour the work surface lightly and unfold one sheet of pastry and roll it into a 10-inch square.
5. Using a sharp paring knife or pizza cutter, slice it into four strips, each about 2 1/2-inches wide, then cut each strip into six triangles about 3x3x3-inches and discard any remaining pastry.
6. Into 24 mini muffin-pan cups of one and a half inch, press the pastry triangles at the bottoms.\
7. Bake the puff pastry in oven for 7 minutes at 400 degrees F.
8. Make cross slits in the tops of the cherry tomatoes to remove seeds and make a pocket for filling.
9. Stuff each tomato with 1 ½ teaspoons of the cheese filling.
10. Place the tomatoes in the center of the warm pastries and press down lightly.
11. Bake the stuffed tomatoes for 5 minutes, or until the pastries are golden brown.
12. Serve Tomato Jewel with your favorite cocktail.