|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Natural yoghurt||200 Milliliter (1 Carton)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , finely chopped|
|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Trim cauliflower and break into florets.
2. Place cauliflower ina 20 cm pie plate. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes on high.
3. Heat peanut butter and honey in a large jug for 40 seconds on high.
4. Add yoghurt to the mixture, stir well.
5. Pour over cooked cauliflower. Combine parsley, eggs and bread crumbs, sprinkle over peanut butter sauce.
6. Cook for 2-4 minutes on high or until hot.