Mahi Mahi Fingers With Creamy Dill Tartar Sauce
|Low fat sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||3 Tablespoon|
|Light mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped shallots||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh dill||1 Tablespoon|
|Capers||2 Teaspoon, drained and rinsed|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg white||1 Large|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon (Divided)|
|Mahi mahi fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut lengthwise into1/2-inch-thick strips|
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and chill.
2. Combine egg white, lemon juice, and water in a shallow bowl; stir with a whisk.
3. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in another shallow dish; stir with a whisk.
4. Pat fish strips dry with paper towels; dip in egg white mixture, and dredge in flour mixture.
5. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and half of fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and fish.