Frozen Apple Strudel Pie
|Graham cracker crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Diet margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned apple slices||20 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Unflavored low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nonfat dry milk powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar replacement||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon and the melted diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Drain juice from apple slices into liquid measure; add enough water to measure 1 cup. Pour into small saucepan; heat to boiling point and add to softened gelatin in blender container. Blend at medium speed until gelatin is dissolved.
4. Add apple slices, yogurt, dry milk powder, sugar replacement and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Blend at high speed until smooth; pour into 8 x 8 x 2-inch metal pan and freeze until semi-set, about 1 hour.
5. Place mixture in large bowl; using electric mixer at high speed, beat until smooth. Pour over piecrust; freeze until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
6. To cut, thaw briefly at room temperature and remove sides of pan. Immediately return surplus pie to freezer.