|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Slivered blanched almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Light Or Heavy)|
1. Start heating oven to 350°F.
2. Mix 6 tablesp. butter with !4 cup sugar until very light and fluffy. Blend in 1 cup flour.
3. Divide mixture into 12 parts; press one part into bottom and halfway up sides of each of 12 ungreased 2 1/4" muffin-pan cups. Bake 10 min.
4. Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablesp. butter, cream, 2 teasp. flour. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; remove.
5. Spoon mixture into partially baked cookie shells. Bake 15 min., or until brown. Cool in muffin-pan cups 3 to 5 min.; then carefully remove.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1855 Calories from Fat 1062
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g183.8%
Saturated Fat 64 g319.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 259.6 mg86.5%
Sodium 70.5 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.6%
Sugars 59.7 g
Protein 24 g47.5%
Vitamin A 60.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.7% Iron 42.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet