How To Make White Chocolate Cheesecake
|For the base|
|Plain chocolate digestive biscuits||150 Gram|
|Unsalted butter||60 Gram, softened|
|For the topping|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Gelatine||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cream cheese||300 Gram, softened|
|Creme fraiche||200 Milliliter|
|Caster sugar||60 Gram|
|White chocolate bar||200 Gram, melted|
|Cocoa||1 Teaspoon (for dusting)|
|Mint leaves||5 Gram (to serve)|
1. Prepare a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin, lined with baking parchment.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, crush the biscuits finely by whizzing them. Remove the bowl and stir the butter into the crumbs and mix well.
3. Press the mixture firmly into the base of the cake tin and chill to set.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave oven.
5. In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatine over 2 tablespoons water, leave it to sponge for a few minutes and then melt it in a microwave oven.
6. In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese together with melted gelatin. Add in the creme fraiche and caster sugar and whisk well using a hand blender. Pour in the white chocolate and mix well.
7. Arrange the raspberries over the biscuit base. Fold in the white chocolate mixture over the base and spread it out.
8. Chill the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
9. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and remove the lining paper. Dust some cocoa powder over the top and decorate with sprigs of mint.
10. Cut the White Chocolate Cheesecake into pieces and serve.
Calories 659 Calories from Fat 425
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.2%
Saturated Fat 24.6 g123%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.5 mg26.8%
Sodium 267.9 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g16.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 37 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 20.2% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet