This peppery, creamy sauce is great for pouring over a perfectly cooked rump steak and baked potatoes
1. Heat a pan and melt butter, add green peppercorns and black pepper.
2. Add the Brandy and heat through. Add the beef stock, sugar and salt.
3. In a bowl, mix corn flour with a little water and add to the pan.
4. Heat until the sauce thickens, then add the double cream and cook until the sauce starts to simmer.
5. Serve this Peppercorn Sauce with dauphinoise potatoes, fresh watercress and rump steak.
Peppercorn sauce is an absolute favorite when it comes to sauces served with steaks. Do you always end up buying the sauce off store shelves? Why buy when you there is a quick and simple recipe to make fresh sauce at home with regular ingredients? Watch the video to know more!