Melts in your mouth like a white cloud.......enjoy.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Ounce, grated
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Separate the egg white and the yolks.
3. Add the egg whites into a mixer along with the salt and lemon juice.
4. Beat the mix for 3 minutes.
5. Add sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks are formed. Make sure you don't over mix it.
6. Add the mix into a piping bag.
7. Make spirals on a parchment lined baking tray.
8. Pop into the oven for 50 minutes.
9. Once done, turn off the oven and let the meringue sit in the oven for 30 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and grate dark chocolate over the top.