|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Ice water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Non fat dry milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 275Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl until foamy. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat at high speed after each addition until egg whites are stiff.
3. Spread meringue over bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate, forming a high edge. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until meringue is lightly browned and dry.
4. Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
5. Pour gelatin mixture into small bowl; add raspberries and 1/4 cup of the ice water. Chill until semi-set, about 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle dry milk powder over remaining 1/2 cup ice water in large bowl. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat until stiff peaks form.
7. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat gelatin mixture until foamy. Using rubber spatula, gently fold gelatin mixture in dry milk mixture until well blended. Spoon into meringue shell; chill until firm, about 1 hour.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 769 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.5 mg9.2%
Sodium 808.3 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.8%
Dietary Fiber 18.2 g72.9%
Sugars 97.7 g
Protein 79 g158.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 140.5% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet