Weight Watchers "Perogi"
|For potato filling|
|Potato||1 Medium (peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Low fat cheddar cheese/Colby cheese||2 Ounce, shredded|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|For sour cream dip|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chive||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|For keilbasa mix|
|Keilbasa||1 , sliced|
|Onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Red pepper||1 , chopped finely|
|Oil||2 Teaspoon (for frying)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash (for baking pan)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
FOR POTATO FILLING
2. In a medium saucepan, combine potato and garlic. Cover it with water and set on high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until potato is tender, about 8 minutes.
3. Drain and transfer potato and garlic to a large bowl, add cheese and 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Mash mixture together with fork.
FOR SOUR CREAM DIP
4. In a mixing bowl, combine 1/4 c of sour cream and chives. Mix well and set aside.
5. In a frying pan over medium heat, saute peppers and onions for 2 minutes. Add precooked kielbasa, stir together and set aside.
6. Place wonton wrapper on a flat surface. Drop potato mixture by tablespoon in the centre of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one side to make a half circle.
7. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet. Bake until wontons are golden brown or about 15 minutes.
8. Serve two Potato wrappers with keilbasa and some sour cream dip and enjoy!