Beef Stroganoff with Meat Balls
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef chunks/Meatballs||3 Pound|
|Diced onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Quartered mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chardonnay||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||To Taste|
|Chopped fresh chives||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat dutch oven, add oil and beef cubes. Cook until brown.
2. Add onions and saute until golden brown.
3. Add mushrooms and cook until they release liquid.
4. Sprinkle flour on mushrooms and add garlic.
5. Add remaining ingredients except for sour cream.
6. add beef to the pot and bring to boil. Simmer for about 1 1/2 hours until beef is tender.
7. Add sour cream and hot sauce. Add this mixture to the beef just before serving.
8. Garnish with chives.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/
Calories 954 Calories from Fat 438
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.1%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g93.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 220.9 mg73.6%
Sodium 705.4 mg29.4%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 79 g157.8%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 10% Iron 53.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet