|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely|
|Vegan margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegan boullion||3 1⁄3 Cup (53.33 tbs), divided|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Portobello mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Vegan sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Meat alternative||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, mix the flour into 1/3 cup vegan bullion and set aside.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, saute garlic in the margarine. Add the remaining 3 cups of vegan boullion into the skillet. Then mix in the catsup, salt and bring to a boil.
3. Add green onion, green pepper and the portobello mushrooms and cook until soft.
4. Stir in the flour mixture and cook until thickened. Add vegan sour cream and heat through.
5. Pour the sauce over ready made noodles and stir in the meat alternative.
6. Serve the hot Vegan Stroganoff with baked potatoes.
Calories 520 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.2 mg13.1%
Sodium 1091 mg45.5%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.6%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 20 g39.8%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 28.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet