Baked Apple Crumble With BlackBerries
|Orange||1 , zest|
|Orange juice||1 , juiced|
|Blackberries/Raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Muscle orange sugar/Any brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Polenta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Peel the apples. Cut into halves and then into quarters. Remove the core. Cut the apples into half horizontally. cut them in even size.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Put the apples in a nice big shallow dish.
4. Grate the orange zest over the apple and squeeze out the orange juice over the apples.
5. Toss the apples in the orange juice.
6. Just crumble the rosemary and break it into 2-3 pieces and place over the apples.
7. Place the blackberries over the apples.
8. Add a splash of water and 2 tbsp sugar.
1. Add all the topping ingredients in a blender except for the water.
2. Pulse it very lightly and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add a splash of water and gently mix with a spoon.
4. pour this over the fruits and with the help of finger tips, spread it all over the bowl. No need to mix with the fruit, just ease out the mixture.
5. Bake it in the oven for 45 minutes. After about 20-25 minutes, bring down the temperature of the oven to 180 degrees. And bake for the rest of 20 minutes.
6. Serve it with cold custard or ice-cream and some extra blackberries.