|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Brown sugar||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For fudge icing|
|Condensed milk||60 Milliliter|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Dissolve baking soda in water.
– In a bowl, cream butter and add brown sugar, egg, and dissolved soda. Stir.
– One by one, add flour, salt, and vanilla extract and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
– Roll dough into thin layer and cut with leaf-shaped cookie cutter.
– Place on cookie sheet. Bake 8 minutes.
– Meanwhile, in a saucepan, boil brown sugar, butter, and milk for 2 minutes.
– Add icing sugar until mixture is creamy.
– Make sandwich biscuits with fudge icing.