|Dry yeast||2 Teaspoon|
|Lukewarm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn meal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cold water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds/Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rye flour||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Dark)|
|Whole wheat flour||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , slightly beaten|
1. Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
2. Sprinkle corn meal into cold water. Stir constantly to prevent lumps and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened.
3. Add molasses, 1 1/2 tablespoons seeds, oil, and salt to corn meal. Allow mixture to cool to lukewarm.
4. Add mashed potatoes, wheat germ, and yeast to com meal mixture. Let stand 5 minutes.
5. Gradually add rye flour, then enough whole wheat flour to make a stiff dough.
6. Knead 10 to 15 minutes until smooth and satiny. Place in a large bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and allow to rise until double in bulk.
7. Punch down. Divide in half. Shape into 2 loaves and place each in a 9" x 5" x 3" nonstick pan or place both round loaves on a nonstick baking sheet.
8. Allow to rise another hour.
9. Whisk egg white with 1 tablespoon water until foamy. Brush over loaf tops. Sprinkle tops with 1/2 tablespoon seeds.
10. Bake at 375Â° for an hour or until the loaves sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
11. Cool on racks. Slice and enjoy