|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted unsalted butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Needed)|
1) In a large bowl, beat the eggs with an electric beater for several minutes until they are thick ane pale.
2) Gradually beat in the sugar at a medium speed, then increase the speed and beat for further 3-4 minutes.
3) Then on a low speed, beat in the flour, salt and vanilla jut the incorporate into a thick batter.
4) Add the melted unsalted butter and fold it in gently. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
5) The batter gets thicker, add a little warm water and gently stir.
6) Put a spoonfull of the batter in the Krumkake iron, press and cook for a minute or so. Remove and roll. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
7) Store the Krumkake in an airtight container. Add the filling just before serving.
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.4 mg31.5%
Sodium 121 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.4% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet