The disposable grill is a type of grill used for barbecue. This is generally used for one grilling session and is either disposed or recycled, once used. This disposable grill is made with aluminium material and is lightweight. It uses charcoal as fuel. It comes with all the necessary items for barbecuing such as the charcoal, foil pan, grill grate, starter sheet, and ignition fluid. It is very convenient to use during camping, tailgating, or any other outdoor recreation. The disposable grill recipes are similar to any other barbecue recipe. These can include meat, chicken, seafood, and vegetables.
History of Disposable Grill
Evolving from the original barbecue grills, the disposable grill is a new development in recent times. These were first made in Europe in early 2000s and have become widely popular due to the portability and disposability.
How to Use a Disposable Grill
- The package is removed.
- The foil pan is set on a stable non-flammable surface.
- Coals from the package are arranged.
- The starter sheet is ignited in a corner.
- This ignites the charcoal and continues to burn for a few minutes.
- The charcoal remains hot for about 90 minutes after being ignited.
- When the required temperature is arrived, the food is placed on the grate until done.
- Once the food is cooked, the charcoal embers are extinguished using water or sand.
- The entire grill is disposed or recycled.
Benefits of Disposable Grill
- The disposable grill is simple to use.
- It comes with essential materials needed for grilling.
- It is lightweight and easy to carry.
- It can be used for any type of outdoor recreation or camping.
- It can be disposed after use and saves the user from the troubling of carrying back a heavy grill.
The price of disposable grills is fairly cheap and ranges between $10 to $30