How To Clean Frying Pan
Wondering about how to clean frying pan? Here are some great ideas on how to do a comprehensive job on cleaning out this utensil till it almost as good as new. Frying pans get used almost on a daily basis and grease build up is inevitable even with daily care. However if you are diligent of taking care of frying pan, cleaning the grease out will become an easier task. There are quite a few ways you can do the cleaning. Here are some tips and techniques
- Pour some water into the frying pan and set it on the stove and let it boil. When the water becomes piping hot, turn the gas off and put in a couple of dryer sheets into the pan. Let the pan sit there overnight. This will make scrubbing off the grease the next day super easy.
- Oven cleaner does a pretty good job cleaning out a frying pan as well. Spray some on liberally on to the frying pan and leave it over night. The next day use some kitchen towels and wipe the frying pan clean and wash with soap and water. Your pan should be nice and clean.
- Baking soda can also come handy when cleaning frying pan. Take equal measures of baking soda and water to make a paste and coat the frying pan with it, concentrate on the greasy areas. In about 15 minutes use a clean cloth dipped in hot water to wipe down the frying pan. The abrasive action of the baking soda will have the frying pan as good as new. Rinse it out with water and soap.
- If you have burned food that is stuck to your frying pan, wet the burn, sprinkle salt on the areas liberally and leave for 10 minutes. Scrub well.
- Vinegar gets rid of grease really well. Pour some into your frying pan and let it heart up. Make sure you let the vinegar boil for 10 to 12 minutes and then pour out. Use a sponge to scrub out the pan and get rid of grease build up.
- To remove stains on non-stick finishes, combine two tablespoons baking powder, one and a half cups chlorine bleach and a cup of water. Pour in this mixture into the frying pan and boil for 10 minutes. Drain out the liquid and then wash with soap and water, let it dry, then rub a little vegetable oil on the surface.
Hopefully cleaning frying pan and getting rid of stubborn grease stains will become an easier task for you now. This should definitely have your frying pans lasting longer as well.
Image credit - asia.ru