How To Use Toaster
Learning how to use toaster is extremely easy and an easy solution for preparing wonderful toasts in breakfast table. Toaster is a small and simple kitchen equipment but there are several instances where people suffer from problem while using toaster especially the first time users. I hope the steps and tips mentioned here will help the readers to overcome the irdifficulties.
How to use toaster: simple steps
- Before plunging into the how to use toaster action, let us know first when a toaster is used. Toaster is best used for heating bread slice, bagels, and waffles, and turns the soft texture of baked items into crispy munchies, according to the preference of the user.
- For best result and convenience of use, toaster always should be placed on an uncluttered, flat surface near to a plug point. However, ideally the place, where you will be placing your toaster, should be away from sink or any water source.
- Plug the toaster with an electric point and switch on to start the power supply. When the power light will be on, you have to insert the item you like to toast inside the gap on the top surface of the toaster.Plugging with a proper point of electricity is one of the pre requistes for learning how to use toaster.
- Now you have to adjust the toast level depending on the discretion you can select for hard toast, medium toast, and soft toast. It is done by adjustment knob, usually the adjustment knob remains at the front portion of the toaster.
- Now you should lower the lever, it will start the toasting cycle. The bread slices will be inserted down in between the heating elements.
- For natural reason preparing soft toast will take lesser time than hard toasts. It is better to stand in front of the taoster till the toasted slice pops up.
- In general two slices can be toasted at a timeusing a toaster; it takes 1-2 minutes for getting toasted bread.
- Serve the toast with jam, honey, or butter and enjoy.
A few tips to use toaster safely
- If somehow any of the bread slices get stuck while using the toaster, you should not try to dig it out; it may cause short circuit and you might get shock jerk badly. Instead you should unplug the toaster, and then gently shake it upside down. In general by this process the slice will get released.
- In case the stuck-inside slice is not released yet, use a plastic fork or tweezers to pull it out.
- You should never use metallic equipment inside the toaster; it may damage the heating element.
- You should never dig inside a toaster in plugged condition; it is must rule for how to us toaster.
- For better safety, after each use the toaster should be kept under unplugged condition.
With the help of these how to use toaster tips, your use and maintenance of toaster will be easy now.
Image credit: ifood.tv