Passion Fruit Baskets
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sifted|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||6 Tablespoon|
|Liquid honey||2 Teaspoon|
1. Mix the flour and sugar together in a bowl, add the egg whites and melted fat, and beat together thoroughly until smooth.
2. Place dessertspoonfuls of the mixture well apart on greased and floured baking sheets; spread them thinly to form 13 cm (5 inch) rounds. Bake one batch at a time in a preheated oven, 200°C/400°F, for 4-5 minutes, until golden at the edges.
3. Leave the biscuits to cool slightly, then carefully remove each one from the baking sheets with a sharp knife. Place each biscuit top side down over the base of an inverted glass. Mould the biscuit to give wavy edges, leave to set, then remove carefully.
4. To make the filling, cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp. Mix with the cream cheese.
5. Whip the cream and honey together, then fold carefully into the cheese mixture. Spoon into the biscuit baskets