Top 5 Coconut Quotes
Coconut has a unique tough exterior and a very soft interior – this characteristic of the coconut has been used by many to refer to the character traits of individuals. Undoubtedly, just like other food items there are many quotations on coconut which are very popular and are often mentioned during picnics, food events and festivals. Here are some best quotations which you will surely love.
Interesting quotes on coconut:
1. “The coconut trees, lithe and graceful, crowd the beach like a minuet of slender elderly virgins adopting flippant poses.”
2. “Eat coconuts while you have teeth”
3. “Merely going to the temple and offering worship offering a coconut, expecting some reward — all these are a wrong way of understanding devotion.”
4. “Affluence was, quite simply, a question of texture ... The threadbare carpets of infancy, the coconut matting, the ill-laid linoleum, the utility furniture ... had all spoken of a life too near the bones of subsistence, too little padded, too severely worn.”
5. “Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it.”
Hope you have enjoyed these quotes on coconut – keep reading for more of such food quotes.