Top 5 Watermelon Quotes
560579-food-quotes-on-watermelon.imagesqtbnand9gcsozxykv3bwjlxkeky3q8olnzppnimuufpqmxtlq4u9ukr3eidvzyyjfbmotaNothing can be as refreshing as fresh slices of watermelon or its juice, especially during the summer months. These have always been the topic of reference and used in several quotes by famous personalities and food experts. We have selected some of the top quotations on watermelon for you to enjoy.
1. “When one has tasted watermelon he knows what the angels eat”
2. “Pick up a sesame seed but lose sight of a watermelon.”
3. “Oh, my dear, it's a buffet. I have chicken a la king. I have cold turkey. I have hot rolls. I have cold ham. I have a big watermelon, all filled with fresh fruit.”
4. “Two watermelons cannot be held under one arm”
5. “And how should a beautiful, ignorant stream of water know it heads for an early release - out across the desert, running toward the Gulf, below sea level, to murmur its lullaby, and see the Imperial Valley rise out of burning sand with cotton blossoms, wheat, watermelons, roses, how should it know?”
If you have more of these food quotations, please be free to share with us. Keep reading more food quotes until then.
Image credits: yedilmangemore