Top 10 Blueberry Quotes
560497-quotes-on-blueberries.jpgw300h259Blueberries are loved for their numerous health benefits, especially their high antioxidant properties. These berries have influenced numerous quotes and sayings by famous personalities in their books, shows and gatherings as well. Some such interesting quotes have been collected below for you to enjoy and share. Read on...
10 Interesting quotes:
- "I remember his burlesque pretense that morning of an inextinguishable grief when I wonder that I had never eaten blueberry cake before, and how he kept returning to the pathos of the fact that there should be a region of the earth where blueberry cake was unknown." William Dean Howells (1894)
- “A bagel creation that would have my parents turning over in their graves is the oat-bran bagel with blueberries and strawberries. It's a bagel nightmare, an ill-conceived bagel form if there ever was one.” Ed Levine, ‘New York Eats’
- “Blueberries are growing in acreage and doing extremely well. That is our biggest success story”. Stracy Stickland
- For some reason, these people ... think that's the next great berry, the next great fruit of harvest in our state. Maybe we should call them bugerberries and include everything from muscadines to blueberries and everything else. Paul Gallo
- But there's been a huge percentage growth in direct consumer consumption. Frozen blueberries have gone more and more away from the bakery business to direct consumer sales. There's been a huge growth in dried blueberries as well. Rod Cook
- If you reduce stress, eat a healthier brain diet [singling out foods like spinach, blueberries and salmon], get aerobic activity each day, that is going to protect your brain and possibly lower your risk for Alzheimer's disease or at least delay the outset, Gary Small
- “My favorites are the chocolate-covered berries -- raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. They are just divine. The berries are always enormous and fresh. I'm also addicted to the almond butter crunch”. Sara Peterson
- "Every week, we were off to a different destination. You could have Maine blueberries and Vermont maple syrup in a New England-themed salad one week, or a Dublin Coddle soup the next."Rob Seely
- “"It was nice to at least get some blueberries in. Almost all the kids we took got on the track and most got one or two events."Brian Dunlap
- “Have blueberries whenever you are low – destiny will change and you will be high” Adam Voichester
Keep reading ifoodtv for more food quotes.
Image credits: swampie