Best Broccoli Quotes
One of the most common vegetables used in everyday recipes is broccoli. If you have the opportunity of checking out food quotes by some famous authors, celebrities and newsmakers, you will be really amazed to find, the number of sayings on this healthy & nutritious vegetable. Some of these are really funny while others are based on situations or everyday occurrences. Here are some such interesting quotes on the vegetable.
Interesting quotes on broccoli:
- “Never eat broccoli when there are cameras around”
- “If I could uninvent anything, I would uninvent Hitler's mum, guns and broccoli”.
- “I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli”
- ““Without pain, how could we know joy?' This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.”
- ““I’ll never go hungry, because I’m a pet owner and a meat eater. I used to own broccoli, but taking it for a walk in the park didn’t work out so well. ”
If you have some more of these quotes be free to share with us and enrich our collection of food quotes.
Image credits: kat-bodyandmind