Best Cabbage Quotes
Do you realize that your favorite cabbage is the main subject of several popular food quotes? Many of such quotes on cabbage are really humorous and have a tacky reference to events, personalities and real life situations. We have collected some such interesting quotes on the vegetable – hope you enjoy them!
More Food Quotes:
- “Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.”
- “Idealist: One who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup”
- “At middle age the soul should be opening up like a rose, not closing up like a cabbage”
- “Cabbage: a familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head.”
- “Like warmed-up cabbage served at each repast, The repetition kills the wretch at last”
- “Its no use boiling your cabbage twice.”
There are many other food quotes on vegetables and fruits which make really interesting read. Keep reading!
Image credits: thelaughingmom