Top 10 Rice Quotes
559867-quotes-on-rice.imagesqtbnand9gctkkomzvyacrwghxnbksgmr-imbehnnl5zgicngmymfyepp90aimqsvxbsiFood quotes are mainly interesting ideas and anecdotes on different types of food. Rice quotes are also quite popular and passed on from generation to generation with many of them enjoyed over dinner and at intimate gatherings. We have a collection of some of the best quotes on rice here. Keep reading...
Best Rice Quotes:
1. “Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling”.
2. “Me, sexy? I'm just plain ol' beans and rice”
3. “Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something”.
4. “Their diet is basically boiled vegetables, fish and rice. No fat, no sugar. You notice when you live there that there are no fat people”.
5. “Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals”
6. “By the second tour I had rice cakes and hummus with me, and I was jumping rope in my room”
7. “During the course of the seven years I played scenes with an oil slick, I played a scene with a grain of rice. Sometimes with indescribable creatures. I remember having a conversation with something which was simply a smell, that's all. It was part of our job”.
8. “Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals.”
9. “It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.”
Keep checking the ifoodtv collection of food quotes – hope you enjoy all!
Image credits: belachan2