1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
5. Dip a corn tortilla in the enchilada sauce then place on the baking pan.
6. Continue until the pan is covered.
7. Remove meat from the stove and place a layer over the corn tortillas on the baking pan.
8. Layer ½ a cup of cheese over the meat then add a layer of onions over the cheese.
9. Drizzle a small amount of the enchilada sauce over the onions then add a final layer of tortillas that have been dipped in the sauce.
10. Cover with the remaining ½ cup of cheese.
11. Place in oven and cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
While the enchiladas are cooking heat the refried beans in a small pot on the stove. Add eggs to frying pan and cook to your liking. Remove enchiladas from the oven and the refried beans from the stove.
To assemble, add a healthy portion of enchiladas to a plate along with a portion of refried beans and an egg or two. Top with avocado, tomatoes and sour cream. Serve and enjoy.