Love Stricken Demise Enchiladas A.M.
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Chorizo||1 Bag (1 kg) (package)|
|Enchilada sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Refried beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , slice|
|Tomatoes||1 , slice|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn tortillas||1 Bag (1 kg) (package)|
1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
5. Dip a corn tortilla in the enchilada sauce then place on the baking pan.
6. Continue until the pan is covered.
7. Remove meat from the stove and place a layer over the corn tortillas on the baking pan.
8. Layer ½ a cup of cheese over the meat then add a layer of onions over the cheese.
9. Drizzle a small amount of the enchilada sauce over the onions then add a final layer of tortillas that have been dipped in the sauce.
10. Cover with the remaining ½ cup of cheese.
11. Place in oven and cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
While the enchiladas are cooking heat the refried beans in a small pot on the stove. Add eggs to frying pan and cook to your liking. Remove enchiladas from the oven and the refried beans from the stove.
To assemble, add a healthy portion of enchiladas to a plate along with a portion of refried beans and an egg or two. Top with avocado, tomatoes and sour cream. Serve and enjoy.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6348 Calories from Fat 3171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 354 g544.4%
Saturated Fat 166 g829.8%
Trans Fat 13.2 g
Cholesterol 1095.5 mg365.2%
Sodium 9053.2 mg377.2%
Total Carbohydrates 578 g192.6%
Dietary Fiber 58.5 g234.1%
Sugars 23.9 g
Protein 219 g438.5%
Vitamin A 269% Vitamin C 83.2%
Calcium 240.1% Iron 303.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet