1. In a pan, pour water, add chili, coriander and onion. Cook for about for 10 minutes.
2. Discard the water and blend the ingredients, add cream.
3. In a pan, heat oil(1 tablespoon) and cook the sauce for a few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In a skillet, heat oil( 1 Tablespoon) fry tortillas from both sides.
6. Pour some sauce over the plate.
7. Dip the tortilla on the sauce and place it over the plate.
8. Place some chicken over one of the tortilla’s sides and roll up. Repeat this for all the tortillas. Pour some more sauce over it.
12. Garnish with cheese and cream, allow the cheese to melt and serve.
These Mexican Enchiladas Suizas are one of the best enchiladas you would have come across. Suizas means with a white or creamy topping as in this recipe. The tangy sauce gives it a nice kick and the cheese balances the flavors really well. Worth trying!