|Ground fully cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|7 inch flour tortillas||8|
|Cheddar cheese||10 Ounce, shredded, divided (2 1/2 cup)|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||3 Drop|
|Salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
5. Roll up the tortilla and place the seam side down in the baking dish.
6. In a bowl, whisk eggs.
7. Mix cream, flour, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce; blend well.
8. Pour over the tortillas.
9. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
10. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking.
11. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
12. Sprinkle cheese over it.
13. Set aside for 5 minutes.
14. Pass with salsa and sour cream.