|Turkey thighs/Turkey drumsticks||2 Pound (2 Thighs)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned chopped green chilies||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|7 inch flour tortillas||8|
1. With a knife, skin the turkey.
2. Put turkey in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl mix tomato sauce, chilies, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder.
4. Pour the mixture over turkey.
5. Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours until cooked.
6. Drain out the turkey and put in a plate.
7. Shred the meat with a fork.
8. Transfer into the slow cooker.
9. Heat thoroughly.
10. Spoon 1/2 cup of turkey mixture at the center of each tortilla.
11. Fold tortilla from the edges over filling and roll up.
12. Serve with toppings of your choice.