|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 cans, 8 oz.each)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tortillas||1 1⁄2 Dozen|
|Processed cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Onion rings||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||9 , scrambled|
|Lettuce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat the oven to (400°).
2. In a pan combine tomato sauce, water and chili powder and bring to a boil.
3. Dip 6 tortillas in sauce and place on a flat baking pan.
4. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese and onions.
5. Dip 6 more tortillas in sauce and place on top of first layer.
6. Repeat using remaining cheese, onions and tortillas.
7. Heat in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
8. Cook scrambled eggs.
9. Remove pan from oven.
10. Top each stack with lettuce and eggs.
11. In a pan heat the remaining sauce.
12. Serve enchiladas.