|Cooked dry beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Mushrooms||6 , sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Stewed tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (Made From Partially Skimmed Milk)|
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Made From Partially Skimmed Milk)|
|Low fat yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black olives||6 , sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil a 1 1/2-quart casserole and place aside.
3) In a pan, sautÃ© onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper over medium heat.
4) Stir in beans, tomatoes, spices, salt and wine.
5) Allow to simmer the mixture for about 30 minutes.
6) Combine ricotta cheese and yogurt.
7) In the casserole, make a layer of tortillas.
8) Add a layer of sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons of grated cheese and 4 tablespoons of cheese-yogurt mixture.
9) Repeat the layering to use all the ingredients and finish with a layer of sauce.
10) Top with cheese-yogurt mixture and black olives.
11) Place the casserole inside oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
12) Serve warm by garnishing with grated cheese, if desired.