Chicken Enchiladas in Cream
|Cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), cubed|
|Green chili salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs) (red in color)|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped (1 can)|
|8 inch flour tortillas||10|
|Whipping cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together chicken, salsa and chilies.
4. Fill each tortilla with 1/10th of the mixture.
5. Roll up and place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Pour cream over top and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
7. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until golden and most of the cream is absorbed.
8. Serve hot with Guacamole dipping sauce and garnish each tortilla with a dollop of sour cream.
Calories 1343 Calories from Fat 782
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g137.2%
Saturated Fat 46.8 g234.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 349.8 mg116.6%
Sodium 1502.1 mg62.6%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.9%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 50 g99.1%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 20.5%
Calcium 50.5% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet