Chicken Enchiladas in Cream
|Cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), cubed|
|Green chili salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs) (red in color)|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped (1 can)|
|8 inch flour tortillas||10|
|Whipping cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together chicken, salsa and chilies.
4. Fill each tortilla with 1/10th of the mixture.
5. Roll up and place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Pour cream over top and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
7. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until golden and most of the cream is absorbed.
8. Serve hot with Guacamole dipping sauce and garnish each tortilla with a dollop of sour cream.