|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet red peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Scallions||2 , minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (cold)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Low fat cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Orange sections||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli peppers, corn, red peppers, scallions and garlic for 5 minutes.
6) Add the rice, oregano, pepper sauce and cinnamon.
7) SautÃ© for 5 minutes, until heated through.
8) Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese.
9) Divide the rice mixture among the tortillas reserving about 1/2 cup or filling.
10) Arrange the tortillas on the working table and place the mixture in middle of each.
11) Roll up each tortilla to enclose the filling.
12) In the same skillet, heat the lime juice and 1/2 cup of the reserved soaking liquid.
13) Place the tortillas in the pan, seam-side down.
14) Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed and the enchiladas are heated through.
15) In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and coriander.
16) Serve the enchiladas topped with reserved filling, yogurt, and orange sections.