|Green onions||6 Ounce (10 Stalks)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying, Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, well chilled|
|Pitted black olives||1 Can (10 oz) (Drained Weight)|
|Enchilada sauce/1 can tomato sauce||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, mince the green onions.
3. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the olives, reserving a few slices for the garnish.
4. In a mixer bowl, process the cottage cheese until smooth.
5. With a shredder or the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Cheddar and mix with the cottage cheese.
6. Take a long baking dish and butter or grease it.
7. Place a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium-high heat and heat oil.
8. Add the onions and sautÃ© them for 30-60 seconds, until soft.
9. In a bowl, mix the cheeses, olives and onions together.
10. Take a shallow dish and pour the enchilada and tomato sauces on it.
11. Place a frying pan on medium heat and heat 1/8-inch oil.
12. Fry the tortillas until just softened, taking care not to make them crisp or they will not roll.
13. Place the tortillas on kitchen towels to dry, and sip them in the sauce.
14. Fill each tortilla with 1/4cup of the filling, and roll up and arrange in a single layer in the baking dish.
15. Spoon the extra sauce on it, taking care to cover the edges of the tortillas
16. In the oven, bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, until hot.
17. Serve garnished with sliced olives.