Two Cheese Enchiladas
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided (Kraft)|
|Green||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Oregano leaves||3⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Flour tortillas||8 , warmed (6 Inch)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Thereafter in an 12 x 8-inch baking dish spread 1/4 cup salsa.
3. Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
4. Into each tortilla fill with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla and roll up.
5. Arrange seam over salsa side down.
6. Lay over the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup salsa.
7. Cover and let it bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.