Chicken And Bean Enchiladas
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Red onions||2 , sliced|
|Red peppers||2 , sliced|
|Red chilies||3 , 2 deseeded and chopped, 1 sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Ground coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Skinless chicken breasts||6 , cut in to small chunks|
|Canned refried beans||415 Gram (We Used Discovery)|
|Canned sweetcorn||198 Gram, drained|
|Passata||700 Milliliter (Bottle)|
|Golden caster sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Soured cream||284 Milliliter (Two 142 Milliliter Pots)|
|Cheddar||8 Ounce, grated (200 Gram)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C
2. In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoon of the oil.
3. Add the onions, peppers, chopped chilli and coriander stalks and half the garlic. Saute for 10 minutes until soft.
4. Stirring in 2 teaspoon ground coriander and 2 teaspoon cumin seeds and fry for 1 minute more.
5. In another frying pan, heat remainig oil and fry the chicken, in batches, until well browned and cooked
6. Tip the chicken into the pan of vegetables and saute to mix.
7. Into the vegetables and chicken, add the beans, sweetcorn, coriander leaves and 150ml of the passata and heat through
8. In a bowl, combine the rest of the passata along with the other crushed garlic clove, the remaining spices and the sugar. Set aside.
9. On a clean work surface, lay the tortillas and distribute the chicken mixture between them, folding over the ends and rolling up to seal.
10. In a large baking dish, spread the passata sauce and arrange the enchiladas on top
11. Pour over soured cream and sprinkle grated cheese and sliced chilli.
12. Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese and sauce is bubbly.
13. Serve 2 enchiladas per serving.
14. Spoon the sauce from the base of the dish over the enchiladas.
15. Garnish with coriander leaves