|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Tortillas||12 , thawed|
|Spanish onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4. Squeeze the excess moisture out of tofu by tying it in a tea towel or cheesecloth so that the quantity is 1/3 rd the original quantity. Add corn oil, onions, oregano, cumin, salt and lime juice and stir well.
5. Add 2 tbsp tofu mixture to tortilla and roll around the tofu.
6. Take a 12 x 10 inch shallow casserole dish and arrange the wrapped tortilla with joint side down.
7. Using a vegetable peeler, peel of the pepper skins, halve them and deseed. Chop rest of the ingredients into fine pieces.
8. Take a skillet, heat oil and fry all the finely chopped ingredients for 5 minute to allow the salsa verde mixture become bright green.
9. Using salsa verde, cover and bake for half an hour.
10. Serve instantly.